Our Response to COVID-19
Health & Safety Across-board
- We are consistently following guidance recommended by our NHS and making sure to implement these preventative measures as best as possible.
- We have increased cleaning and sanitizing procedures across all of our in-house facilities, including regular deep cleanings, more frequent hand-washing and use of sanitizer, and cleaning all equipment between uses.
- We have taken different steps to help employees maintain proper social distancing. This include making sure distances are allowed between working spaces .
- We have implemented a no-contact delivery experience wherever possible to keep our drivers and customers safe (See how you can help us create a no-contact delivery experience below).
What To Expect:
1) All our deliveries will operate on schedule (delays caused by local regulations are possible), and we’re taking extra precautions to protect our customers and partners delivery drivers.
2) For us to ensure a no-contact delivery experience, we are offering curbside and doorstep deliveries only. Here are some additional steps we can take together:
- Our delivery teams will maintain a distance of 1.5 - 2 meters when possible. We ask that you support our efforts to keep everyone safe and healthy by maintaining this distance as well.
- In our warehouse facility and delivery operations, we have increased our daily cleaning routines, including more frequent hand washing, use of sanitizer, and cleaning of equipment.
- Our drivers are constantly using hand sanitizer and/or soap between all deliveries. They will refrain from offering the typical handshake out of respect and caution for all.
- We will limit the need for signatures wherever possible.